Texthelp is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing. The company employs 240 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Workplace with offices in Antrim, Boston, Brisbane, Preston and Norway (Trondheim and Bergen).
Our mission is to change lives. We can only achieve this and continue to grow by having great, engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods.
We pride ourselves on our core values that are embedded within our culture. These are integrity, tenacity, respect, empowerment, fun and curiosity.
The Workplace Division of Texthelp is currently looking for a Sales Support Executive whose primary focus will be supporting the New Business Acquisition Team. This role requires a highly organised, forward-thinking individual with a can-do attitude.
● Processing of sales orders on CRM system
● Answering specific inbound customer enquiries
● Monitoring Live Chat system
● Database and CRM updates and administration
● Work closely with the Customer Engagement Manager to track, assign and qualify leads
● Management and administration of software trials for potential customers
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth handover of new business accounts to the Customer Relationship Team
● Reporting and tracking of key metrics and MI
● 2-3 years’ experience in administration/sales support
● Experience in working directly with customers, delivering excellence in customer service
● Experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce, Act, Goldmine
● A high level of IT literacy
● Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
● Educated to a minimum of A Level Standard
● Experience working with Google Workspace
● Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
● Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about personal success
● Ability to work and respond at pace in a professional manner
● Consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
● Organised, thorough and dependable.
● Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast moving environment.
● Ability to take the initiative when required.
● Reflect Texthelp’s core values on a daily basis; they include Excellence, Integrity, Empowerment, Respect, Curiosity and having Fun!
If you think you have what we are looking for please email tailored CVs aligned to the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 10th December 2021 at 5:00PM