Texas is taking one large step forward towards a more inclusive and advanced assessment experience. We want to help you and your district understand these changes and how they impact your students and staff.
Let’s start now to make sure your students have regular independent use of Word Prediction and other supports for routine instruction on their everyday coursework. We know you strive for student success not just for test day, but every day and in every digital resource students use to learn and work.
In this session you will hear about:
- How Texthelp Tools align to Texas State Assessment
- New options for word prediction
- How the new changes impact students (and staff!)
- Word Prediction success stories
Our panel will be moderated by Ruth Ziolkowski and include:
- Melissa Alexander, Conroe ISD - District Level Assistive Technology Teacher
- Patty Sullivan, Katy ISD - Assistive Technology Team Leader
- Kim Dennis, Mansfield ISD - Occupational Therapist
- Laura Wills, Plano ISD - Assistive Technology Specialist/Occupational Therapist
- Eileen Garza, Tomball ISD - Occupational Therapist/Assistive Technology Specialist