This website aims to conform to:
If you come across any accessibility issues, please contact us
- The site has been created with a combination of XHTML and CSS. Tables have not been used at all throughout the site.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
- All pages have valid HTML.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the title tag has been used to expand on their meaning.
- The website offers full functionality in all modern browsers on PC, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones
Listen to this website with browsealoud
Whether you are using a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac, browsealoud will provide the speech and reading support tools you require for free.
What is browsealoud?
Browsealoud reads website content out loud using the most natural and engaging voice to transform your online reading experience. New features include: Translator, Simplifier, Screen Masking for Touch Screens and the ability to personalise the settings to suit individual needs and preferences.
Other features include:
- Dual-Colour Highlighting
- Text Magnification
- MP3 Maker
- Screen Masking
- Pronunciation Modifier
- Secure Site Reading
- PDF Reading
- International Languages
More than 7,000 websites already include browsealoud, and that number’s growing all the time. Once you’ve got it on your device you can enjoy enhanced accessibility to all these other websites, too.
Who does browsealoud help?
Browsealoud helps website visitors who need online reading support, as well those who simply prefer to listen to information instead of reading it themselves. Browsealoud is particularly useful for people with print disabilities such as dyslexia or mild visual impairments, and those with English as a second language.
How do I access browsealoud?
Click on the browsealoud launchpad that appears on the bottom left hand side of this website to launch the browsealoud toolbar then simply click any text to hear it read aloud.