Festival of Workplace Inclusion 2022
A quick introduction
At our first ever Festival of Workplace Inclusion, we explored how to create a better working world for those of us who think, work and learn differently, which is quite a few of us. 15% of the world’s population have a disability. That’s 1 in 7 people. Around 15-20% of us have a neurodiversity such as Dyslexia, Autism and ADHD.
Watch the recordings and gain insights from industry experts and people with lived experiences of neurodiversity and disability. Hear from speakers including Jay Blades, Theo Smith, Diane Lightfoot and more.
During our festival, our sessions explored workplace inclusion at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
From inclusive recruitment and onboarding, to retaining and developing diverse talent. We also explored how to create a truly inclusive culture, as well as technology to support workplace inclusion.
We've split the recordings up into these four chapters. You can access each chapter by clicking on the buttons below.
Introduction to inclusive recruitment & onboarding
Explore how to create a recruiting and onboarding process that's accessible and inclusive to all people, flexible to different needs, and free from bias. Hear from organizations including Auticon, Rolls Royce, AMS and Hymans Robertson.
You'll receive 3 sessions & 1 guide including:
- Session 1: 5 key tips you need to know about inclusive recruitment
- Session 2: How to create an inclusive Early Careers recruitment strategy
- Session 3: Transforming the first 90 days of the employee experience
- Guide: Disability inclusion in recruitment and beyond
Retaining neurodivergent talent
Discover how to create an environment where neurodivergent employees can thrive. Hear from neurodivergent employees as they share their experiences of neurodiversity and what empowers them to succeed. Gain insights from brands leading the way. Hear from organizations including Lexxic, Neurodiversity at Work, Exceptional Individuals, and DIAL Global.
You'll receive 3 sessions and 1 guide including:
- Session 1: Empowering neurodivergent superheroes & eliminating kryptonite at work
- Session 2: Improving the employee experience: lessons from leading brands
- Session 3: A highlight on Dyslexia, with Jay Blades MBE
- Guide: Unlocking neurodiversity in the workplace
Introduction to creating an inclusive culture at work
Explore what it means to create an inclusive workplace culture, and how to start. Discover key tips to creating a workplace that celebrates diversity, amplifies employee voices, and creates a sense of belonging for all. Hear from organizations including GSK, Barclays, EY, NHS North West Dyslexia Network, Business Disability Forum, and Neurodiversity in Business.
You'll receive 4 sessions including:
- Session 1: 3 key ‘ingredients’ for creating an inclusive workplace culture
- Session 2: Uncovering the power of neurodiversity champions & Employee Network Groups
- Session 3: An EY story: The role of technology in ‘building a better working world’ for all
- Session 4: Driving cultural change at work, and reasons to take action
Inclusive technology to support an inclusive workplace
Discover technology that supports an inclusive working environment. Explore how it's helping organizations make small changes with big impact for diversity and inclusion.
By registering, you'll:
- Receive a webinar recording titled, 'Inclusive technology to support, attract, and retain neurodiverse talent'
- Discover web accessibility software to support inclusive recruitment. Gain resources to help you learn about the software, and a free 30 day trial to try it for yourself
- Explore inclusive technology to help a neurodiverse workforce to thrive. Access an interactive tour, video demo and more
- Gain insights from organizations and employees benefitting from inclusive tools