Guide to unlocking neurodiversity in your workplace
HR Professionals, DE&I Specialists, Engagement Managers, CEOs, Disability Champions: If you're curious about the power of neurodiversity and what it can bring to your team or business, this free guide is for you.
Discover how to create a culture that welcomes neurodiverse teams. Hear how other businesses are supporting neurodivergent employees, such as Network Rail, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and Sainsbury's.
What's in the guide?
- Information on the positive impact neurodiversity has in the workplace
- An insight into unique neurodivergent talents we should embrace
- Practical advice on how to support neurodivergent employees
- Lots of additional resources to boost your journey to be more inclusive
- Nine business leaders share their insights on how to make your workplace more inclusive
- We share 7 ways to support neurodivergent employees working from home
- Hear from Anna, an HR administrator with a hidden disability, on the inclusive tools she uses to support her at work
- A better understanding of your work colleagues. Because we’re all unique. And, our differences are the reason great things happen in the workplace.
- Practical advice from experts on the inclusive strategies and tools that are making a difference to businesses worldwide.
- Confidence to take steps in your business to support your diverse teams and in turn increase engagement, productivity, and innovation.
Simply complete the form and gain access to your brand new guide.
Are you working to support your neurodivergent teams? Would you benefit from advice on how inclusive technology can help?
Book a quick 30 minute chat with our inclusive technology experts to get some advice and hear how businesses such as Network Rail, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and Sainsbury’s are supporting their teams.